Now Hiring quality people.
Now Hiring good character.
Now Hiring for the long term.
Our team members follow our core values:
These are the guiding principles that are most important to us about the way that we work.
If you have good character, follow our values, and have a willingness to learn, we would love to help you get great at a job that you can really enjoy in an environment that you can care about. Stay active, listen to your own music, and work when everyone else is sleeping. If that sounds like something you’d like to do, check out our current openings and apply.
All applicants will be subject to a 7-year criminal background check and a drug test. We work in high-security areas and our client companies require that everyone on site is 100% trustworthy. They set the rules and we proudly follow them.
Learn more about NAE Cleaning Solutions.
We are seeking a friendly, energetic, and reliable day porter to perform day-to-day building maintenance at our client’s facility. Overall duties will include mopping floors, wiping down windows, dusting fixtures, emptying trash, removing debris, maintaining common areas, lobby, and restrooms, and responding to all cleaning emergencies.
Our ideal candidate is someone who will take pride in keeping the building beautiful, clean, and comfortable for all tenants and visitors. Applicants should have some professional cleaning experience and be familiar with cleaning products and equipment.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, dedicated, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously. We will work with you to create an effective cleaning schedule, which will include your day-to-day routines and work timetable.
Possibility for more work if you are a good fit.
Day Porter Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of lobby and other common areas
- Spot mop floors and place caution signs
- Vacuum rugs
- Wipe down windows
- Dust fixtures, countertops, and other surfaces
- Empty trash
- Service restrooms
- Monitor, clean, and service restrooms
- Respond to any major spills or other cleaning crises
- Remove litter from common areas
- Restocking restrooms
- Help order supplies required for facility maintenance
Day Porter Requirements and Qualifications
- Friendly demeanor
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Janitorial or maintenance experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Familiarity with common cleaning supplies and hand tools
- Must be reliable and professional
- Able to pay strong attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently
- Have a positive attitude
We’re looking for evening office cleaners. Now hiring part-time Monday through Friday, different shifts available. Pays $200 – $5,000/mo.
Approximately 10 hours per week with the possibility for more if you are a good fit.
RETURNING APPLICANTS WELCOME!
- Have a reliable vehicle.
- Have a smartphone for the time clock application.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in janitorial cleaning.
- Able to perform labor-intensive work.
- Able to pay strong attention to detail.
- Able to work efficiently.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Able to take direction.
- Able to work alone or in groups.
- Be willing to drive to multiple locations in a shift.
- Be willing to carry some equipment.
- Be able to lift up to 40lbs.
We are requiring our team to wear masks and gloves.
If you love sales and marketing, want the chance to manage multiple corporate accounts, and give Austin businesses the best cleaning experience they have ever had, then you might be who we are looking for. Help us keep Austin clean with NAE Cleaning Solutions. We love keeping Austin’s coolest companies clean so that they can get to the work of keeping Austin Weird, innovative and productive. Where else can you be reaching out to Austin’s coolest companies and making great money doing it?
This is a sales and marketing position that will combine outbound and inbound sales, general marketing duties, and of course account management of existing clients. Earn fantastic bonuses off of any new clients that you sign up, while making a solid wage to handle all of the clients we already have.
While we love hiring people with experience, if you have never done account management in the commercial cleaning market before, don’t worry! If you have a good character and a willingness to learn, we would love to help you get great at a job that you can really enjoy at a company that you can really care about. Be prepared for a heavy workload, high expectations, and a team that is relying on you to make their jobs better. If that sounds like something you’d like to do, then shoot us a resume and we’ll set something up.
If you’d like to apply to work with us, please complete the application, or send us your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “I would love to work with you” and we’ll be sure to get back to you!