Are you considering adding a recurring cleaning service for your office space? If so, this post is for you!
A clean office is essential to maintaining a good working atmosphere. In fact, cleanliness and productivity go hand in hand. As McCaw team points out, study after study has shown that working in clean office environments often leads to higher productivity.
Besides improved productivity, the following are other benefits of keeping your workplace clean:
- People consider cleanliness a top priority when deciding whether they want to do business with someone again.
- A reduction in the number of germs, bacteria, and dust floating around the office means a healthier environment for everyone.
- Cleanliness can help prevent or reduce the occurrence of slips, trips, and falls in the workplace.
- Cluttered workspaces, dirty restrooms, and unkempt common areas can increase stress and anxiety levels among employees.
Clearly, workplace cleanliness is key. With that in mind, here are 6 benefits of a recurring cleaning service for your office space.
Bad habits can easily turn your office into a pest-food paradise easily. Some of the common office pests include drain flies, silverfish, rats and mice, bedbugs, termites, flies, cockroaches, ants, and spiders.
Hiring a recurring cleaning service is your best bet to keep insects as far away from your office as possible.
To help rid your working space of insects, a professional cleaning service will do things such as:
- Clean and sanitize sinks, toilets, urinals, hand dryers, and towel dispensers
- Collect garbage and empty waste receptacles
- Clean and wipe the internal glass and automatic doors
- Mop hard floors with disinfectant
- Dust horizontal furniture surfaces and wipe them with disinfectant
- Wipe off any spots and stains on furniture, floors, carpets, walls, and baseboards
- Vacuum carpets, mats, and hard floors
Get quality results
Professional cleaners have the skills, resources, and experience to get the job right. Cleaning is all they do and will do the job quickly and leave your office space looking organized, clean, and fresh.
Save time and money
Yes, you can clean your office and you may even have the time to do so. However, what you might not know is that expert cleaning services can do it for you at a great rate. As such, not only will you be getting top-notch service, but you’ll also be able to enjoy great cost savings as well.
You could use the extra time on projects you’ve put aside for some other time, or get new ideas for new projects.
Get a break
You probably have a jam-packed schedule, work long hours, have meetings to attend, and have more than a project that you haven’t finished…. You simply need a break!
Hiring a professional cleaning service can help you in this regard. Hire a recurring service and cut yourself some slack. You will be glad you did.
A spotless office can feel ten times better when someone else cleans it, much like how a sandwich tastes when someone else makes it.
There is really no better feeling than walking into an immaculate working environment. Your employees will feel happier and this will boost their morale. And better morale will help your business run more efficiently.
Lower stress levels
Clutter can induce a physiological response, including heightened levels of cortisol. And, as any employer knows, high-stress levels among employees can be detrimental to a business. Stress can cause the inability to focus, health problems, burnout, and conflicts in the workplace.
Fortunately, you can help alleviate all of these problems by providing your employees with a healthy, clutter-free environment to work in. A clutter-free office will increase your employee productivity, reduce mental overload, save you a lot of time, and provide the professional environment needed to set good impressions.
Questions to Ask When Hiring a Recurring Cleaning Service
There are many cleaning service providers out there and choosing one may not be an easy task. The following are a couple of questions to ask them to help you determine if a commercial cleaning company is up to snuff.
- Are you bonded and insured?
- What kind of green cleaning program do you have?
- What kind of quality control checks do you use to assure reliability through accountability?
- What is your employee turnover percentage?
- Will the same cleaner or cleaners continually maintain my office?
- Are you insured?
- What kind of training do your employees receive?
- How many years have you been in business?
The way they answer these questions will help give you an idea of whether they are qualified for the job or not.
There you have it. 6 benefits of hiring a recurring cleaning service for your office spaces. Just make sure to do your due diligence when hiring. It can make all the difference.
To learn more or to schedule a walkthrough, contact NAE Cleaning Solutions Today!