Cleaning companies can be a dream come true if they do their job correctly. With a reliable and friendly team of cleaners, you can focus on your essential tasks while happily knowing that your workspace will remain clean, hygienic, and pleasant. But, what do you do if you find yourself unsatisfied with your service? How do you know when it’s finally time to change companies?
What Are The Signs I Should Look For When it’s To Change Companies?
If you hire someone to do a specific job, you should trust them to complete that task correctly. This is especially true with commercial cleaning companies because their job is to keep your space clean. If your cleaners are inadequate, then you could end up with a dangerously unhygienic area. It may be time to change cleaning companies.
If you notice any of the following problems with your current cleaning company, it could be a sign that you need to change things up.
1. Their Cleaning Services Are Inadequate. You hired your team of cleaners for one main reason; to clean your area! If their services are inadequate and not to your standards or expectations, then that is a significant sign that they might not be suitable for you.
For example, if you hire a team to conduct office cleaning for you, a great cleaning company will leave your office spotless and beautiful. If your current company barely makes a mark, then that’s a problem. It may be time to change cleaning companies.
2. Poor Communication Skills. Your hired help should always communicate with you because communication is essential when working together. You should be able to let them know what you want, and they should be able to hear you and deliver. If they take forever to call back, don’t check their emails, or don’t seem to listen, issues can quickly arise. It may be time to change cleaning companies.
3. They Have No Flexibility With Their Services. When hiring cleaners, you should be allowed to ask them for specific services. For example, if you want them to focus on your windows, they should focus on them. If they refuse and only stick to what they want, your needs might not be met. It may be time to change cleaning companies.
4. Their Prices Are Unclear. You should always know what you’re paying for and how much you will be shelling out. If they beat around the bush when telling you their price, this is a terrible sign. They could end up handing you a bill that is far higher than you expected!
5. Off-Putting Or Unfriendly Employees. While you must accept that not everyone has a naturally friendly disposition, your hired cleaners should always be respectful to you. But, if your cleaners are rude, discourteous or otherwise unpleasant, it could be a sign that your company is not very good at finding adequate employees.
Additionally, you don’t want to have to deal with unpleasant people regularly, especially if they are doing an inadequate job.
6. Outdated Or Faulty Equipment. Cleaning equipment is often used by cleaning companies to help them be more efficient and productive. However, if you have ever noticed that your cleaners use old and possibly broken equipment, it means that they do not care about their clients enough to stay well-prepared.
7. There Spring Hidden Fees On You. As mentioned above, you should always know how much you are paying for what you are getting. Before the cleaning process even starts, your company should be able to let you know exactly how much you will need to pay.
If they show you a bill with a bunch of new fees tacked on at the end of the job, this is a sign that they are simply trying to get more money from you. Unless unexpected issues arose that they genuinely did not anticipate, this activity is suspicious and should be seen as a bad omen.
8. They Are Forgetful And Not Efficient. If you order a specific cleaning service, they should deliver and keep track of their tasks and equipment. After a job, if you realize that they have forgotten to clean particular areas that they said they would, this is a sign that they do not care enough to be thorough.
9. They Make Frequent Mistakes. While we are all human and we make mistakes occasionally, if errors are constantly happening, it’s a clear hint that your cleaners are not trained well or do not care enough.
10. Issues Do Not Get Fixed When Addressed. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone forgets things sometimes, and we all have our bad days. So if something inconvenient happens and you see that your cleaner is genuinely sorry and recognizes their fault, there’s nothing wrong with giving them another chance.
However, if your cleaners frequently give you problems and don’t care enough to fix them even when you have talked to them about the issues, this is a very bad sign. Cleaners who do not listen to your notes or thoughts and continue to mess up are unreliable, and you should consider finding new help.
Where Can I Find A Wonderful New Cleaning Company?
Are your current cleaners displaying any of the above signs? If they are, it could be time for a new cleaning company; and, here at NAE Cleaning Solutions, we are ready to be the new company for you!
We offer many services to the good people of Austin, from office cleaning to disinfecting. We promise to always work hard, communicate well, and listen to you when you have requests or concerns.
To speak to our friendly team today, please visit our contact page or call us at 512-761-8623 today!
Keep your spaces clean and hygienic with reliable and talented cleaners from NAE Cleaning Solutions!